Himalayas are known for its adventure sports and activities in the world
that range from trekking, camping, kayaking, fishing, angling, hand
gliding and many more and is truly a adventurers paradise.
Mountaineering is an outdoor activity that is practiced by the people who are quite adventurous in nature. Its regarded as one of the best outdoor activity that keeps the body fit and is also quite challenging and is also quite challenging and is also the fun exercise. There are many such mountains that are untouched and is so very dangerous to climb them. Still the people who are adventurous would love to climb over them. Mountaineering is the one step to maintain the hobbies.
Successful Tips for Mountaineering:
- Training on Mountaineering: Pursuing for the proper mountaineering training that also teaches all the aspects of mountaineering like map reading to navigation skills and also the rope work and understanding mountain weather. The mountaineer must book with the reputed organization that offers expert advice with the guided expeditions.
- Preparations and Planning before mountaineering: For the successful and enjoyable trip to mountains one must be prepared well with the mountaineering kit without thinking that you are going for the short climbing or for a two months expedition.
- Footwear for mountaineering exercise: One must invest a good amount of money when it comes to get the pair of shoes while mountaineering. For mountaineering in summer one must go for the stiff pair of boots and for winter mountaineering the crampon rated boot will be needed. One must visit to the reputed retailer who will advice for the good mountaineering boots.
- Food for mountaineering: One must also carry plenty of food and water for mountaineering trip. The food must be energetic and lightweight. There are pre packed meals and high energy bars available that are available in the markets. Emergency rations must be carried for the time of emergency.
- Weather Watching before Mountaineering: Before going for mountaineering tour, one must go for the local weather forecast. One must also check the weather of the mountaineering route before leaving for the mountaineering.
- Emergency Shelter for mountaineering: To avoid the accidents and injuries during mountaineering we must carry emergency shelter. There are many shelters that are available for the two person to the large group shelters. There are also some of the best Terra Novas Bothy Bags that are available in the market for the emergency shelters.
- First Aid Kit: First Aid Kit are the must thing that must be kept in the bag while going for mountaineering. One must always take the basic first aid training which is quite useful for the knowledge of the mountaineers and also for the general public.
Equipments to be carried:
- - Helmet
- - Rope
- - Prusik Loop
- - Harness
- - Piton
- - Karibiner
- - Mountaineering Boots
- - Crampons
Types of Trekking:
- Privacy should be there while taking photographs
- Holy places must be respected
- The local etiquette must be respected while respected
- One must always respect the natural environment
- Keep the local water clean and should not pollute the environment
- Keep the camp site always clean