Himalayas are known for its adventure sports and activities in the world
that range from trekking, camping, kayaking, fishing, angling, hand
gliding and many more and is truly a adventurers paradise.
Just imagine yourself gliding down the sun kissing snow capped peaks with the deep blue, clear sky that gives the incredible feeling to the people. Its the only adventure sports that has gained great popularity in the world in the past decade as its quite popular in Himalayas. The Ski is practiced in Jammu and Kashmir, the hills of Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh and also in the north eastern states of the country.
- Know how to control speed in steep terrain: The skiers should know how to control speed as the terrain gets steeper. This gets more scary and dangerous when the person gets out of control and must also have the desperate control to stop them.
- Exaggeration Drills: Now a days one can find the shaped skis that are coming in the market. Few days back when straight skis were there in the market that initiated the skiers for proficiency in turning.
- Glade Skiing Tips: Ski resorts have responded with the call of the patrons with the wooded area and their boundaries. The glades are adding more and more acres of terrain each year in this category.
Proper skiing equipments should be there with the skiers of all the levels. There a proper information on how to choose, rent or buy the entire ski equipments which includes skis, boots, poles, helmets goggles, clothes equipments and all the skiing accessories that will be needed on the day of slopes.
- Gear Guides: The Skiing Buyer's Guide, Ski Gear Checklist, Ski Equipment Rental, Backcountry Skiing Gear Guide, Cross Country Skiing Gear.
- Skis: Skiis are the major important thing that a skier must need while skiing. Skier must know how to select the pair of ski for women, men and children skis.
- Ski Boots: The Ski boots are the start up kit for the skier of any level may it be beginner or professional. In skiing boots, the most important thing is selecting, fitting, buying and canting ski boots.
- Goggles: There should be no question that Ski goggles are the most important part of Skiing checklist specially during the high winds of the winter.
- Skiing Helmets: Helmets are not just your accessory but its also the important part of the ski wardrobe. Its an object that can save us from the serious injury and there should be no excuse of not wearing helmets.
Learn to Ski:
Skiers must know about the tips and techniques of Skiing like how to turn, how to control over the speed, how to find the lost ski, How to get on and off the ski board and the side slipping tips.