Himalayas are known for its adventure sports and activities in the world
that range from trekking, camping, kayaking, fishing, angling, hand
gliding and many more and is truly a adventurers paradise.
Kayaking and Canoeing are the best outdoor adventure sports that involves great deal of physical activity. Both of them are environment friendly activity that does not involve the destroying of natural resources. Whats more good about Canoeing and Kayaking is that it can be done by the people of all age groups. Kayaking is an activity where a traveler can even experience the natural beauty and serenity along with the adventure and fun.
Kayaking for Beginners:
Before anyone starts doing Kayaking, one must always know about different types of kayaking and kayaks. The white water kayaking is the best to start as a beginner. The white water kayaking gives the immense chances to learn and practice. After reading this, one can easily learn the Kayaking. Whenever one start Kayaking one must always familiarize themselves with the kayaking gear and also they know how to put on the Kayaking gear. The best option to learn Kayaking is to get enrolled in to the Kayaking school which will train the people with the basics of kayaking and also provides the special tips for kayaking tips.
Tips for Kayaking:
The tips for Kayaking must be followed by the almost all the kayaks, may it be sea kayaking tips, river kayaking tips, whitewater kayaking tips and also ocean kayaking tips.
Stretching:The most important thing about Kayaking is that one must stretch themselves before they start kayaking. Therefore, it is very important to enhance their stamina and also to make their arm muscles stronger. Stretching is the tip not just for Kayaking but it can also be followed in other water sports also like river rafting, sailing, sports fishing.
- Choosing the Kayaks:The most important feature of Kayaking is the how best we choose the kayaks from the various types of kayaks available in the market. One must be sure about which type of kayak will suit according to the requirement. It must also be seen that which kayak will withstand the currents and waves. The sea kayak is different from the whitewater kayak and the sea kayak cannot be used in whitewater kayaking.
- Choosing the Paddle:The another aspect of Kayaking is the choosing of Paddle. The choosing of paddle includes the paddle length, shape and design of paddle blade and the material. Spare paddle can also be carried while going for Kayaking.
Safety Tips for Kayaking:
- One must never attempt to learn Kayaking by themselves. One must always make sure that one experienced person must be around the beginner to guide through the sport.
- One must check the weather and water condition before leaving for Kayaking
- One must always wear the bright color dress, helmet so that the person can be easily spotted out in case of danger.
- One must also carry whistle as at the time of emergency one can easily call the people at the time of emergency. One must also carry the first aid kit and spare paddle with themselves.