Himalayas are known for its adventure sports and activities in the world
that range from trekking, camping, kayaking, fishing, angling, hand
gliding and many more and is truly a adventurers paradise.
Imagine yourself residing in the lap of Mother Nature, with relaxed surroundings away from the fast moving city life. The best ever activity to live such a dream is to go for Camping in Himalayas. The beautiful Himalayan region offers the amazing beauty of mountains ans also provides the chance to live such a dream.
When to Camp:
Camping can be the best way to enjoy the picturesque beauty of nature in the Himalayan region and also it shares the warmth of the people residing over there. There is no such physical exertion in this activity, its away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Himachal Pradesh is the best region which provides the facilities like 100% electricity and telephones in all the villages.
Popular Camping destinations in Himachal Pradesh
-Malana-Pulga- Kheer Ganga
Best Seasons for Camping:
-Har ki Doon valley, Dodi Tal, Nainital, Mussoorie,
-Rishikesh, Corbett National Park, Kaudiyala, Chilla
-March to November
Equipments to carry:
- Firepit/ Campfire Tripod
- Camping Chairs
- Beverage Coolers
- Camping Tents
- Camping Bedding
- Camping Lantern Lights
- Camping Stoves
- Portable Gas Grills
- Camping Kitchen
- Camping Cookware
- Personal Care
- Tools/ Knives/ Compasses
- Portable Water Filters
Camping by themes:
- Family Camping:Family Camping is the best way to spent your time with your relatives, family and kids. Some special moments with the family members like staying under the twinkling stars at night, having roasted chicken at night, feeling the fresh air every morning, taking cold shower each morning, kids and the family members playing together cannot be seen other than enjoying the camping adventure with your family members and kids.
- Weekend Camping: Weekend Camping is the best way to enjoy the break from the normal regular routine schedule. The chance to enjoy nature walk, fishing, angling and safari can never be made so special without experiencing the adventure of camping. The Weekend Camping includes the fishing camps, staying at forest houses and jungle lodges can be the best camping experience. The best way to spend your weekend with the ultimate adventure is to opt for the weekend holiday package at the nearest camp site.
- Wild Camps: Wild camps are organized to provide the proper focus on the wildlife conservation. It gives the chance to experience the natural wildlife surrounding. The wild camping is little different from the normal camping as it is not restricted by the season or any such adventure activity. People who likes to explore nature can always opt for the wild camping.
- Winter Camping:The winter camping is an outdoor venture which provides the chance for the adventure enthusiasts. The temperature can be as lower as expected and the weather during this type of camping is very unpredictable. The person must carry the warm and cozy clothes to stay away from the colder climate.
Camping by themes:
Precautions are the must carry thing to avoid any hazards and risks during the camping. It is the most important point that campers must jot in their list.
- First Aid Kit
- Suntan Lotion
- Bug Repellent
- Snakebite Kit
- Woolens- monkey caps, peak caps
- 2 A Shaped aluminum alloy poles
- Sunscreen Lotion
- T Shirts
- Army Knife